Saturday, November 20, 2010

زیر گنبد کبود - No.24 - Humans

Mohammadreza Mirzaei is an Iranian photographer who i always adore his works. To me , specially his view of common life of people is very touching. I would say -conservatively- that he tries to see the life as a show in which small people have big gestures that made they whole existence. this photo here is from the 'Humans' collection which is the start of our new line at this blog.

His lovely blog is always included in my time killing strategies. I used to linked him everywhere I had access. The other nice thing about his blog is the quotas about photography that he put in the side bar .Those never let us alone , when I am with my camera ..
The next line in this blog is influenced by his vision , I hope that someday it can be good enough so that it mentor be proud of. we will call it '4rah' which is pronounced as the synonym of "junction" in Persian. '4rah' tries to tell the story of the people who were just passing by.The whole idea started when I learned how to hook my camera to my computer at a coffee shop. Of course it is still immature but I am pretty excited about this and I hope that it gets better as we go.  I am thinking of places in which people have more unstructured time. As of always.. cool ideas are very welcome.

- Pouya !*



No comments: